Remember swimwear when you visit this fantastic water playground for everyone who loves water. And keep your eyes open! The big splashes from the pirate barrels are coming … when you least expect them! See opening hours.
Pirate Water Falls and Pirate Mini Water Falls are open in the period May 14th - August 23rd 2015 from 12.00 till 5 p.m. when rides are open till 5 p.m. and from 12.00 till 6 p.m. on all other days, but remain closed if day temperatures are below 15 degrees Celsius.
Pirate Water Falls
Pirate Water Falls is an enjoyable and challenging play paradise for all children who love water. So, remember your swimwear! Otherwise, you’ll miss out on a whole lot of fun.
Remember swimwear when you visit LEGOLAND® – 14 May - 23 August 2015
Pirate Water Falls is a refreshing oasis with spraying water falls and a wealth of interactive fun. Start a wild water fight from one of the many water cannons. Inspect the two awesome pirate ships. Try one of the many water slides, and zoom down the amazing water slide.
A huge splash – for the very brave
If you’re in the mood for some very wet fun, stand under the Pirate Barrels – and get ready to be drenched with small, medium and HUGE amounts of water. The largest Pirate Barrel contains 1000 litres of water, and is only for water daredevils!
• All ocean-blue floors in the entire area are non-skid
• Children under 5 years of age only with adults
• Children under 4 years of age must wear swim nappies
• For reasons of hygiene, this activity has limited capacity. Guests are allowed in on a first-come, first-served basis
• All guests must shower before using the water playground
• There are changing rooms and shower rooms
• Park Management reserves the right to close the attraction in the event of unsuitable weather
• The attraction is open from 14 May - 23 August 2015
Beside the Pirate Beach Shop, just across from Pirate Water Falls at the Pirate Splash Battle, there are large warm air blowers, where you can dry quickly and easily.
Pirate Mini Water Falls – a wet oasis for little kids
If Pirate Water Falls is too challenging for the little kids in your family, there is a mini version next door. At Pirate Mini Water Falls, little kids can romp in the water to their heart’s content.