Pirate Water Falls is an enjoyable and challenging play paradise for all children who love water. So, remember your swimwear! Otherwise, you’ll miss out on a whole lot of fun.
Start a wild water fight from one of the many water cannons, inspect the awesome pirate ships, try one of the many water slides, and zoom down the amazing water slide.
If Pirate Water Falls is too challenging for the little kids in your family, there is a mini version next door.
- All ocean-blue floors in the entire area are non-skid
- Children under 5 years of age only with adults
- Children under 3 years of age must wear swim nappies *
- For reasons of hygiene, this activity has limited capacity. Guests are allowed in on a first-come, first-served basis
- All guests must shower before using the water playground
- There are changing rooms and shower rooms
- Park Management reserves the right to close the attraction in the event of unsuitable weather
- The attraction is open from June 4 - August 28, 2016 from 12.00 till 5 p.m. when rides are open till 5 p.m. and from 12.00 till 6 p.m. on all other days, but remains closed if day temperatures are below 15 degrees Celsius
* Swim nappies for sale at the Pirate Beach Shop and the LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ Shop.