Pupils in classes 2 - 6 can get their first driving licence at the SEAT Traffic School. Instruction is divided into theory and practice. Driving theory introduces the pupils to a relevant selection of traffic signs and teaches pupils the rudiments of motor traffic.
- What do give-way markings mean?
- Where should one be in the road to make a right turn?
- What is especially important to notice when making a left turn at traffic lights?
- How does one proceed in a roundabout?
Following the lesson in theory, the pupils drive real electric cars on a course equipped with road signs, a roundabout, a petrol station and a car wash. The instructor comments on the pupils’ conduct along the way, to increase their ability to assess traffic dangers. The aim is for the pupils to conduct themselves safely in traffic, and to learn about the traffic dangers they face – also when they are bicycling or walking.
- The booking of lessons also requires booking of school tickets.
- The pupils must be accompanied by at least one teacher during the lesson.
- Cancellation of lessons later than two days prior to your visit or no-show will be invoiced at full price.
- When booked in advance, we can offer lessons at the SEAT Traffic School at a discount to school groups.