A safe experience at LEGOLAND®
We have gathered together the most important things to be aware of when planning a visit to LEGOLAND.
You can read all about our guidelines, as well as what measures we have taken, under FAQs below.
- Do not visit LEGOLAND if you feel unwell or have symptoms of coronavirus.
- Remember to bring valid ID and your 'corona passport' or documentation of a negative COVID-19 test that is less than 72 hours old for everyone who is 15 years and up.
- As a rule, tickets can be purchased and any special campaign discounts redeemed at the entrance, but on days when the park reaches its maximum capacity, this will not be possible. Tickets purchased online, guests staying at our accommodation sites and Season Pass holders are always included in the permitted number of visitors, and will therefore still be admitted – even on days when the park is sold out.
- Keep a safe distance from other visitors and follow the instructions provided by our employees.
- Use the hand sanitiser provided next to rides, toilets and sales outlets.
- At LEGOLAND, everybody from 12 years and up must wear a face mask on rides, in stores, public toilets/restrooms and other places where this will be indicated by signs. Both disposable and cloth face masks can be used.
How to visit Denmark
Read more about the latest guidelines for visiting Denmark from abroad here: https://en.coronasmitte.dk/rules-and-regulations/entry-into-denmark
For more information about testing requirements after arrival please visit: https://en.coronasmitte.dk/rules-and-regulations/entry-into-denmark/legal-requirements-upon-entry/new-mandatory-testing-and-isolation-requirements