Reserve and Ride
Book a time for selected attractions
A Reserve and Ride enables you to book a time for selected attractions and thus avoid waiting at the attraction. You are free to use all other attractions, shops and restaurants in the park while waiting your turn. You can select between three price levels: Regular, Express or Ultimate.
A Regular Reserve and Ride offers you the same waiting time as everyone else, but you do not have to wait at the attraction but are free to enjoy the park’s other attractions. Selecting a Express Reserve and Ride reduces your waiting time to about 50% of the waiting time at the attraction. And if you choose a Ultimate Reserve and Ride, you can go almost directly to your favourite attractions without waiting, and you can book over and over again.
Rides with Reserve and Ride
LEGO® NINJAGO® The Ride
Ice Pilots School
Vikings River Splash
Atlantis by SEA LIFE™
- Children under three years can accompany you for free provided this is in accordance with ride restrictions.
- Check availability of the Reserve and Ride Mobile on arrival.
- Maximum booking on a Reserve and Ride is for six persons.
- The Reserve and Ride is available for rent on selected days.
- Reserve and Ride rental is valid for one day, and there is a DKK 500 deposit per Reserve and Ride per day.
- The deposit will not be repaid in the event of damage to or loss of the Reserve and Ride.
The Reserve and Ride can be rented from the point of sale just inside the main entrance or at the point of sale at KNIGHTS’ KINGDOM™. Remember to return the Reserve and Ride at one of the points of sale before you leave the park.
Read more about terms and conditions for Reserve and Ride and Reserve and Ride Mobile here
You can use your Reserve and Ride at 11 attractions
- Flying Eagle
- Atlantis by SEA LIFE™
- LEGO® Canoe
- X-treme Racers
- THE TEMPLE
- Fire Brigade
- Vikings River Splash
- Polar X-plorer
- LEGO NINJAGO® The Ride
- Ice Pilots School